Patrick Collision Centers in Schaumburg and Naperville, IL
Why Get Your Car Repaired at Patrick Auto Body & Collision Center?
While there are many options when it comes to Naperville auto body shops, you might not know what kind of service you’ll get. This is why the Patrick Dealer Group is legendary in the Naperville area. We offer meticulous, thorough, and consistent Naperville auto body shop work that car owners count on, whether you are a new Land Rover owner, Jaguar owner, or any other make or model.
Patrick’s two state-of-the-art auto body shops in Naperville service more than 3,000 vehicles per year. Whether you need major collision repair or minor auto body repair in Naperville, Patrick’s Collision Centers have the experience and the skills to restore your vehicle to its original beauty, handling and performance.
Why Should You Choose Patrick Collision for Your Land Rover or Range Rover Repairs?
Feel confident by bringing your Land Rover or Range Rover into a Patrick Auto Body and Collision Center for service. We utilize industry-leading equipment, we have expertly trained technicians and we implement Land Rover repair processes that only use original OEM parts so you can feel confident that your Land Rover or Range Rover is repaired correctly the first time.
Each center offers:
- Chicagoland auto body experts with extensive certification credentials
- Climate-controlled drive through estimating bays
- On-site appraisers
- On-site rental car facility
- Computer workstations for your convenience
- Computerized paint color-matching system
- Auto detailing (full, exterior or interior)
- Hail or storm damage repairs
- Auto glass & windshield repair or replacements
- Tire repair & replacement
- Wheel repair & replacement
- Door dings and paintless dent repair (aka PDR)
- Headlamp restoration
- Vehicle upholstery repair services
- Window tinting
It is critical for your quality vehicle to be serviced by the most experienced, expert technicians. Here are some of the qualifications that set our technicians apart from other body shops in Naperville:
- All of our technicians are factory-trained and hold their ASE and ICAR certifications
- Many technicians at our collision centers also have their ICAR Gold Class certification.
- This expertise in fixing domestic and foreign cars has helped maintain a top rating by the Better Business Bureau.
At Patrick’s car dealers in Naperville, not only will we service any brand, make or model, but we offer two platinum-level certifications that only one other Naperville auto body shop has available.
Our Naperville auto body shops feature offers no other Naperville auto body shop can! Contact us if you have any questions, or schedule collision service below!
Get an online estimate by taking photos!
Click here to get an online estimate by taking photos of your vehicle. You will answer just a few quick questions and we will walk you through taking photos of your vehicle.
Pick one of two locations below:
Schaumburg Auto Body
534 Mall Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173
From a barely-there ding to a fender bender-sized dent, our Schaumburg location prides itself on factory-level repairs every time.
Naperville Collision Center
1559 W. Ogden Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
Our Naperville repair shop has more than 330 years of combined experience and can repair aluminum frames and parts to factory specifications. We are conveniently located right behind our Jaguar Naperville dealership off Ogden Ave. and Jefferson Ave.
Patrick’s Auto Body Repair and Collision Centers are the only Naperville auto body shops that:
- Employ the Celette Assembly Line Replication System (CALRS) – Which guarantees that cars are returned to their original factory specifications
- Use only OEM parts – To ensure your practical or luxury car remains in pristine condition
- Provide a full warranty on repair work – We back our words with a written guarantee of the quality of workmanship
- Are certified in structural aluminum repair for many makes – This is particularly critical for many cars that are partially or fully aluminum like Jaguar and BMW
- Have over 680 years combined experience – Our staff, including technicians and painters, have more than 680 years of combined experience fixing BMW, and 60 years fixing Jaguars and Land Rovers. And, we apply this experience to all other brands of luxury cars, SUVs, and trucks
- Loaner cars available
- Free towing
Stop by one of our two Naperville auto body shops today and experience the superior level of dedication that has made our car dealers in Naperville legendary from Riverdale to Rogers Park.